Upon launching our customer support service, sales have increased by 16 times in 5 years!
Reliable and efficient, we have an extraordinary 100% customer retention rate in terms of quality!
*None of our clients reported any dissatisfaction with the quality of our customer support service in 2021.
Why is Digital Hearts's customer support service so highly lauded?
Digital Hearts is a great fit for companies who have the following concerns:
- 1. Weary from communication issues
and worried about quality control
- 2. Having a partner with the same values and level of dedication toward customer support
- 3. Speed dropping once the contracted number of customer support inquiries is fulfilled
- 4. Customer support mostly conducted via templates
- 5. No core changes made in response to human error
- 6. Obstacles such as GDPR or CCPA hindering international expansion
1. Weary from communication issues and worried about quality control
• We assign highly-skilled managers with up to 20 years of customer support management experience to every project to ensure they understand your precise needs before launching operations.
We work as a single team together with your company to minimize man-hours and maximize performance. Having an experienced manager on the team can prevent miscommunication and improve overall efficiency.
Once our customer service begins, our team of operators are quickly able to gather key details from the inquiries they handle, and log that information on a company-wide level to improve future responses and reduce the severity of cases.
Despite being assigned to multiple posts, our data shows that our operators are able to perform the same standard as a single-post operator while cutting costs by up to 60%.
2. Having a partner with the same values and level of dedication toward customer support
• As customer support professionals, we have one goal in mind which is to solve the anguishes of your user base, whether it be recovering their lost data or fixing any bugs they've encountered. We believe users appreciate reliable, prompt customer support and ultimately a satisfied user base will lead to increased MAU and ARPU numbers.
• We optimize methods for sharing information, and frequently consolidate our knowledge and expertise into a systematic approach.
• Our system is optimized to prevent cases from escalating.
3. Speed dropping once the contracted number of customer support inquiries is fulfilled
• High productivity rates:
At our fastest, we have completed 17 times the contracted number in 1.5 days.
• Highly resilient business continuity plan:
We have never had to suspend our services due to natural disasters or epidemics.
4. Customer support mostly conducted via templates
• Freeform writing is frequently used by our customer support operators:
We strike a balance using both freeform writing and template responses for cost-effectiveness with the objective of raising your MAU, ARPU, and more. There have also been many cases of users responding positively to our responses and sharing them over social media.
5. No core changes made in response to human error
• We take every mistake seriously and have established the following measures:
The implementation of a system in which we investigate the source of issues as they arise, as well as regular training for our staff and constant modifications to our regulations to improve them.
• Our philosophy to raising quality is not KPI management but daily quality checks:
After launching our customer support operations, we ensure everything is double-checked. We subsequently implement daily random checks as a teaching opportunity.
6. Obstacles such as GDPR or CCPA hindering international expansion
• We have already designated a processor in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, we are knowledgeable in PDPA, CCPA, COPRA, and various other international laws protecting personal information.
Our on-site supervisors and department heads provide GDPR training to our staff. We also have native speakers of a range of European languages as part of our team in Japan that can be assigned to work when necessary.