This site (https://www.digitalhearts.com/) is operated by Digital Hearts Co., Ltd. (the "Company"). Please agree to the following terms and conditions before using this site. These terms and conditions may be subject to change, so please check them regularly for the latest information.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights and other rights pertaining to this site and the individual texts, graphics, designs, trademarks, logos, etc. that appear on it ("Website Data") are owned by the Company, the original authors, or by other rights holders. When printing or saving for personal use, any reproduction, transmission, distribution, alteration, or deletion of Website Data, etc. without the permission of the Company, the original author, or other right holders is a violation of the Japanese Copyright Act, except as otherwise permitted by law. Please contact the Company prior to any use to request consent beforehand. Please note that the Company reserves the right to refuse the use of any materials that contain likenesses, third-party copyrighted materials, trademarks, etc., including anything that the Company deems inappropriate.
The following are prohibited when using this site:
1. Any action that infringes or may infringe upon the property or privacy of a third party or the Company. This includes the use of personal information of this site.
2. Any action that causes or is likely to cause losses or damages to a third party or the Company, including but not limited to slander, defamation, or intimidation of third parties or the Company.
3. Any action that is or may be considered offensive to morals or public order.
4. Any criminal acts, including behavior associated with or likely to lead to criminal activity.
5. Submitting false information, such as registering another person's email address.
6. Any action that defames or discredits a third party or the Company.
7. Any action that uses or distributes, or is likely to use or distribute, harmful programs such as computer viruses.
8. Any other activities that violate or are likely to violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
9. Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate at any time.
Usage of Website
1. Unless otherwise expressly stated on this site, the Company makes no guarantees regarding the services, content, or any other information on this site. Content, services, or any other information provided on this site may include information that is incomplete, inaccurate, or out of date.
3. The Company retains the right to suspend or terminate the running of this website at any time without notice.
4. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, the content on this site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
2. All disputes arising out of or relating to the Company's website shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the Court of first instance.
System Requirements for Website
We recommend using the latest web browsers to view this website. This website may be unusable or may not display properly if viewed on systems other than the ones recommended. Also, your web browser settings may prevent access even if the system requirements are met.